8.29.2008

Reflection

What a beautiful quote Candy. And Governor's Island is definitely the place for quietude and thinking.
What a wonderful thought that water surrounds us. We were born from it. And around us the earth is made up of so much water. From the sky we are replenished by it. It is water that makes the plants grow and keep us hydrated, as we are made of water ourselves. We need it in our lives. It helps us to stay alive and it helps us feel comforted in knowing it surrounds us. So, in times of change, water remains a constant. Comforting to know. I, being Cancer the crab and a water sign, has always felt the need to be near water. I grew up with lakes surrounding me and the ocean not far away, and now I live surrounded by the ocean. On humid days I can smell the ocean and it provides me with calm. A reminder that no matter how crazy life gets around me, the is something there that is there unchanged.

-Amy

No comments: